rbowen / centos / centos.org

Forked from centos/centos.org 3 years ago
Clone
Blob Blame Raw
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//yaml2ical agendas//EN
X-WR-CALDESC:Meeting schedule for the CentOS Project and SIGS
X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210816T083000Z
DURATION:PT30M
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210624T075912Z
UID:cpeinfraandrelengteamstand-up-20210816
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up\nChair:  Each CP
 E team member\, on rotation\nDescription:  Infra and Releng is a sub team 
 of Community Platform Engineering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop ap
 plications for CentOS and Fedora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/e
 n-US/cpe/working_with_us/
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210817T083000Z
DURATION:PT30M
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210624T075912Z
UID:cpeinfraandrelengteamstand-up-20210817
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up\nChair:  Each CP
 E team member\, on rotation\nDescription:  Infra and Releng is a sub team 
 of Community Platform Engineering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop ap
 plications for CentOS and Fedora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/e
 n-US/cpe/working_with_us/
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210818T083000Z
DURATION:PT30M
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210624T075912Z
UID:cpeinfraandrelengteamstand-up-20210818
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up\nChair:  Each CP
 E team member\, on rotation\nDescription:  Infra and Releng is a sub team 
 of Community Platform Engineering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop ap
 plications for CentOS and Fedora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/e
 n-US/cpe/working_with_us/
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210819T083000Z
DURATION:PT30M
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210624T075912Z
UID:cpeinfraandrelengteamstand-up-20210819
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up\nChair:  Each CP
 E team member\, on rotation\nDescription:  Infra and Releng is a sub team 
 of Community Platform Engineering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop ap
 plications for CentOS and Fedora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/e
 n-US/cpe/working_with_us/
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:CentOS Office Hours
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210908T140000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z
UID:centosofficehours-20210908
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Office Hours\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh
 )\, Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Come join us for an informal hour o
 f discussion. Bring your concerns about the project\, suggestions for chan
 ges\, or offers of help. This is not a tech support hour but rather is abo
 ut the running of the project itself. This meeting is monthly on the secon
 d Wednesday of each month. Speak up if you have anything to address.\n\nPr
 oject URL:  https://centos.org
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:CentOS Office Hours
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210909T100000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z
UID:centosofficehours-20210909
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2TH
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Office Hours\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh
 )\, Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Come join us for an informal hour o
 f discussion. Bring your concerns about the project\, suggestions for chan
 ges\, or offers of help. This is not a tech support hour but rather is abo
 ut the running of the project itself. This meeting is monthly on the secon
 d Wednesday of each month. Speak up if you have anything to address.\n\nPr
 oject URL:  https://centos.org
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:CentOS Stream Office Hours (meet.opensuse\, not IRC)
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210908T170000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210714T105833Z
UID:centosstreamofficehours(meet.opensuse\,notirc)-20210908
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Stream Office Hours (meet.opensuse\, not IRC)
 \nChair:  Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Monthly CentOS Stream office 
 hours on meet.opensuse: https://meet.opensuse.org/centosstream Come with y
 our CentOS Stream questions\, or just to hang out. We meet on the second W
 ednesday of each month.\n\nProject URL:  https://centos.org
LOCATION:#google-meet
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Cloud SIG
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210902T150000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210720T090854Z
UID:cloudsig-20210902
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TH
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Alfredo Moralejo Alonso (amoralej
 ) and Paul B. Isaacs (paulbisaacs)\nDescription:  The CentOS Cloud SIG (CC
 S) is a group of people coming together to focus on packaging and maintain
 ing different FOSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that on
 e can install and run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non techno
 logy and non agent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and
  build content to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group sp
 ecifically targets users who wish to install and run their own\, independe
 nt ( or hybrid ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS.\n\nThe CCS intends to tak
 e ownership of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and he
 lp to maintain the updated package repositories for all participating clou
 d projects. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/
 Cloud
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Hyperscale SIG
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210818T160000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210317T162150Z
UID:hyperscalesig-20210818
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Hyperscale SIG\nChair:  Davide Cavalca (dcavalca) an
 d Justin Vreeland (jvreeland)\nDescription:  The Hyperscale SIG focuses on
  enabling CentOS Stream deployment on large-scale infrastructures and faci
 litating collaboration on packages and tooling.\n\nProject URL:  https://w
 iki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Hyperscale
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210915T220000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z
UID:hyperscalesigmonthlyhangout-20210915
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=3WE
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout\nChair:  Davide Caval
 ca (dcavalca) and Justin Vreeland (jvreeland)\nDescription:  Monthly Hyper
 scale SIG hangout (Rooms VC\, not IRC): https://fb.workplace.com/groupcall
 /LINK:oahfrnjmtwsg/\nThe Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream 
 deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration o
 n packages and tooling. This is a monthly VC to work together on a common 
 project\, ask questions\, or just hang out. This occurs on the third Wedne
 sday of each month.\n\nProject URL:  https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialIntere
 stGroup/Hyperscale
LOCATION:#rooms-vc
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Infrastructure SIG
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210816T140000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210719T092451Z
UID:infrastructuresig-20210816
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Infrastructure SIG\nChair:  Aoife Moloney (amoloney)
  or Brian Stinson (bstinson)\nDescription:  The CentOS Infrastructure SIG 
 will provide a working group to manage all\nCentOS infrastructure. It will
  be responsible for oversight of all\ninfrastructure resources\, and provi
 ding guidelines for who may be granted\nadministrative access to shared se
 rvices.\n\nProject URL:  https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Infr
 astructure
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Kmods SIG
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210823T150000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210630T155822Z
UID:kmodssig-20210823
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Kmods SIG\nChair:  Peter Georg (pjgeorg) and Jonatha
 n Billings (billings)\nDescription:  The kmods SIG focuses on providing ke
 rnel modules currently not available in CentOS Stream.\n\nProject URL:  ht
 tps://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Kmods
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:NFV SIG
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210901T150000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210728T173932Z
UID:nfvsig-20210901
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1WE
DESCRIPTION:Project:  NFV SIG\nChair:  Alfredo Moralejo (amoralej)\nDescri
 ption:  The goal of NFV SIG is to provide a set of packages related to vir
 tual networking and Network Function Virtualization for CentOS and pursue 
 the cooperation between different users and projects sharing the interest 
 on these software pieces.\n\nAgenda URL:  https://hackmd.io/oRe_HVJiTteDI4
 H332ApMw\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/NFV
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210818T180000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z
UID:opstoolssig-20210818
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R
 ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription:  The SIG will provide tools for operato
 rs\, system administrators\, devops and developers doing infrastructure en
 gineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Con
 fig Management SIG ( https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigMa
 nagementSIG ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.
 \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/OpsTools
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210824T140000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200731T142602Z
UID:softwarecollectionssigsync-up-20210824
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Jan StanÄ›
 k (jstanek)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an up
 stream development area for various software collections and related tools
 . Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to
  re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depe
 ndencies.\n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL
 o
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Storage SIG
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210907T100000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z
UID:storagesig-20210907
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel
 s de Vos (ndevos)\, Giulio Fidente (gfidente)\nDescription:  The CentOS St
 orage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individu
 als coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many 
 different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source s
 torage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voi
 ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work. We meet m
 onthly on the first Tuesday of the month.\n\nAgenda URL:  https://hackmd.i
 o/@qItv4l_CSAOOoigrY3dOGA/rkAGV6Lpr\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/
 SpecialInterestGroup/Storage
LOCATION:#centos-meeting2
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210825T160000Z
DURATION:PT1H
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200331T170143Z
UID:virtualizationsig-20210825
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes
 cription:  The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i
 s a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a b
 ase platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. Th
 is includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM\, containers an
 d containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process lev
 el virtualisation technologies in the future.\n\nProject URL:  https://wik
 i.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR