#centos-devel Meeting

Meeting started by filippoc at 16:52:43 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SLS (daveloper, 17:03:27)
    2. ACTION: modify sls wiki page -> Status: proposal (filippoc, 17:07:40)
    3. ACTION: expand Deliverables section (filippoc, 17:12:56)
    4. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1018312 (filippoc, 17:17:26)
    5. ACTION: ask for comments on centos-devel (filippoc, 17:34:39)
    6. ACTION: talk to Jim for advice on a board member to sponsor the SLS SIG (filippoc, 17:39:33)


Meeting ended at 17:50:28 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. modify sls wiki page -> Status: proposal
  2. expand Deliverables section
  3. ask for comments on centos-devel
  4. talk to Jim for advice on a board member to sponsor the SLS SIG


People present (lines said)

  1. filippoc (47)
  2. kbsingh (43)
  3. daveloper (29)
  4. omarel (8)
  5. reetp (7)
  6. pcbaldwin (7)
  7. Arrfab (4)
  8. centbot (3)
  9. davidep (3)
  10. gsanchietti (3)
  11. JPP_kimsufi (3)
  12. rsc (2)
  13. Bahhumbug (2)
  14. alefattorini (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.