rbowen / centos / centos.org

Forked from centos/centos.org 3 years ago
Clone

Blame community/irc-meetings.ical

65c4c2
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
65c4c2
VERSION:2.0
65c4c2
PRODID:-//yaml2ical agendas//EN
65c4c2
X-WR-CALDESC:Meeting schedule for the CentOS Project and SIGS
65c4c2
X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210524T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200825T200017Z
779af6
UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210524
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210525T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200825T200017Z
779af6
UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210525
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210526T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200825T200017Z
779af6
UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210526
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210527T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200825T200017Z
779af6
UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210527
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210521T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200825T200017Z
779af6
UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210521
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
090dc6
SUMMARY:CentOS Office Hours
ab9ef0
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210609T140000Z
090dc6
DURATION:PT1H
0bf57f
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210312T092021Z
ab9ef0
UID:centosofficehours-20210609
1b9e47
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE
090dc6
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Office Hours\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh
090dc6
 )\, Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Come join us for an informal hour o
090dc6
 f discussion. Bring your concerns about the project\, suggestions for chan
090dc6
 ges\, or offers of help. This is not a tech support hour but rather is abo
090dc6
 ut the running of the project itself.\n\nProject URL:  https://centos.org
090dc6
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
090dc6
END:VEVENT
090dc6
BEGIN:VEVENT
090dc6
SUMMARY:CentOS Office Hours
ab9ef0
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210610T100000Z
090dc6
DURATION:PT1H
0bf57f
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210312T092021Z
ab9ef0
UID:centosofficehours-20210610
1b9e47
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2TH
090dc6
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Office Hours\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh
090dc6
 )\, Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Come join us for an informal hour o
090dc6
 f discussion. Bring your concerns about the project\, suggestions for chan
090dc6
 ges\, or offers of help. This is not a tech support hour but rather is abo
090dc6
 ut the running of the project itself.\n\nProject URL:  https://centos.org
090dc6
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
090dc6
END:VEVENT
090dc6
BEGIN:VEVENT
3c8d3f
SUMMARY:CentOS Stream Office Hours (Google Meet\, not IRC)
ab9ef0
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210609T170000Z
ad61ce
DURATION:PT1H
f3138d
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210414T130935Z
ab9ef0
UID:centosstreamofficehours(googlemeet\,notirc)-20210609
1678a8
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE
3c8d3f
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Stream Office Hours (Google Meet\, not IRC)\n
3c8d3f
 Chair:  Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Monthly CentOS Stream office ho
3c8d3f
 urs on Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/pkd-qzvn-oyw Come with your Ce
3c8d3f
 ntOS Stream questions\, or just to hang out.\n\nProject URL:  https://cent
3c8d3f
 os.org
3c8d3f
LOCATION:#google-meet
ad61ce
END:VEVENT
ad61ce
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Cloud SIG
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210603T150000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210225T104805Z
779af6
UID:cloudsig-20210603
9c4292
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
9c4292
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Alfredo Moralejo Alonso (amoralej
9c4292
 ) and Paul B. Isaacs (paulbisaacs)\nDescription:  The CentOS Cloud SIG (CC
9c4292
 S) is a group of people coming together to focus on packaging and maintain
9c4292
 ing different FOSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that on
9c4292
 e can install and run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non techno
9c4292
 logy and non agent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and
9c4292
  build content to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group sp
9c4292
 ecifically targets users who wish to install and run their own\, independe
9c4292
 nt ( or hybrid ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS.\n\nThe CCS intends to tak
9c4292
 e ownership of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and he
9c4292
 lp to maintain the updated package repositories for all participating clou
9c4292
 d projects. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/
9c4292
 Cloud
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210524T140000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z
779af6
UID:communitybuildsystem&infrastructuremeeting-20210524
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai
65c4c2
 r:  Brian Stinson (bstinson)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Karanbir Singh (k
65c4c2
 bsingh)\, Thomas Oulevey (alphacc)\nDescription:  The CBS/Infra meeting is
65c4c2
  for discussing and coordinating operations in the Community Buildsystem. 
65c4c2
 Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools\, jobs in the builds
65c4c2
 ystem\, feature requests\, and anything related.\n\nProject URL:  http://w
65c4c2
 iki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Config Management SIG
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210521T170000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z
779af6
UID:configmanagementsig-20210521
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Config Management SIG\nChair:  Julien Pivotto (roide
65c4c2
 lapluie)\nDescription:  The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGrou
65c4c2
 p that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users 
65c4c2
 and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Con
65c4c2
 figuration Management and Orchestration tools.\n\nProject URL:  https://wi
65c4c2
 ki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
973d9f
SUMMARY:Hyperscale SIG
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210526T160000Z
973d9f
DURATION:PT1H
0bf57f
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210317T162150Z
779af6
UID:hyperscalesig-20210526
973d9f
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
973d9f
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Hyperscale SIG\nChair:  Davide Cavalca (dcavalca) an
973d9f
 d Justin Vreeland (jvreeland)\nDescription:  The Hyperscale SIG focuses on
973d9f
  enabling CentOS Stream deployment on large-scale infrastructures and faci
973d9f
 litating collaboration on packages and tooling.\n\nProject URL:  https://w
973d9f
 iki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Hyperscale
0bf57f
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
973d9f
END:VEVENT
973d9f
BEGIN:VEVENT
ab9ef0
SUMMARY:Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout
ab9ef0
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210616T220000Z
ab9ef0
DURATION:PT1H
ab9ef0
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210428T162954Z
ab9ef0
UID:hyperscalesigmonthlyhangout-20210616
ab9ef0
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=3WE
ab9ef0
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout\nChair:  Davide Caval
ab9ef0
 ca (dcavalca) and Justin Vreeland (jvreeland)\nDescription:  Monthly Hyper
ab9ef0
 scale SIG hangout (Rooms VC\, not IRC): https://fb.workplace.com/groupcall
ab9ef0
 /LINK:oahfrnjmtwsg/\nThe Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream 
ab9ef0
 deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration o
ab9ef0
 n packages and tooling. This is a monthly VC to work together on a common 
ab9ef0
 project\, ask questions\, or just hang out.\n\nProject URL:  https://wiki.
ab9ef0
 centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Hyperscale
ab9ef0
LOCATION:#rooms-vc
ab9ef0
END:VEVENT
ab9ef0
BEGIN:VEVENT
c10c95
SUMMARY:NFV SIG
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210526T150000Z
c10c95
DURATION:PT1H
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200723T102436Z
779af6
UID:nfvsig-20210526
c10c95
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
c10c95
DESCRIPTION:Project:  NFV SIG\nChair:  Alfredo Moralejo (amoralej)\nDescri
c10c95
 ption:  The goal of NFV SIG is to provide a set of packages related to vir
c10c95
 tual networking and Network Function Virtualization for CentOS and pursue 
c10c95
 the cooperation between different users and projects sharing the interest 
c10c95
 on these software pieces.\n\nAgenda URL:  https://hackmd.io/oRe_HVJiTteDI4
c10c95
 H332ApMw\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/NFV
c10c95
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
c10c95
END:VEVENT
c10c95
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210526T180000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z
779af6
UID:opstoolssig-20210526
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R
65c4c2
 ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription:  The SIG will provide tools for operato
65c4c2
 rs\, system administrators\, devops and developers doing infrastructure en
65c4c2
 gineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Con
65c4c2
 fig Management SIG ( https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigMa
65c4c2
 nagementSIG ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.
65c4c2
 \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/OpsTools
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210601T140000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200731T142602Z
779af6
UID:softwarecollectionssigsync-up-20210601
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Jan StanÄ›
397faa
 k (jstanek)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an up
397faa
 stream development area for various software collections and related tools
397faa
 . Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to
397faa
  re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depe
397faa
 ndencies.\n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL
65c4c2
 o
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Storage SIG
ab9ef0
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210601T100000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
f3138d
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210429T114918Z
ab9ef0
UID:storagesig-20210601
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel
65c4c2
 s de Vos (ndevos)\, Giulio Fidente (gfidente)\nDescription:  The CentOS St
65c4c2
 orage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individu
65c4c2
 als coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many 
65c4c2
 different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source s
65c4c2
 torage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voi
f3138d
 ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work.\n\nAgenda
f3138d
  URL:  https://hackmd.io/@qItv4l_CSAOOoigrY3dOGA/rkAGV6Lpr\nProject URL:  
f3138d
 http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage
f3138d
LOCATION:#centos-meeting2
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG
779af6
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210602T160000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
1678a8
DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200331T170143Z
779af6
UID:virtualizationsig-20210602
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes
65c4c2
 cription:  The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i
65c4c2
 s a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a b
65c4c2
 ase platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. Th
65c4c2
 is includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM\, containers an
65c4c2
 d containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process lev
65c4c2
 el virtualisation technologies in the future.\n\nProject URL:  https://wik
65c4c2
 i.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
END:VCALENDAR