carlwgeorge / centos / centos.org

Forked from centos/centos.org 2 years ago
Clone
65c4c2
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
65c4c2
VERSION:2.0
65c4c2
PRODID:-//yaml2ical agendas//EN
65c4c2
X-WR-CALDESC:Meeting schedule for the CentOS Project and SIGS
65c4c2
X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Atomic SIG
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200827T160000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Atomic SIG\nChair:  Jason Brooks (jbrooks)\nDescript
65c4c2
 ion:  The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal Cen
65c4c2
 tOS Atomic Host that focuses on running Docker containers in production.\n
65c4c2
 \nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200831T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200901T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200902T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200827T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
397faa
SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200828T083000Z
397faa
DURATION:PT30M
397faa
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch
397faa
 ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)
397faa
 \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine
397faa
 ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe
397faa
 dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/
397faa
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
397faa
END:VEVENT
397faa
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Cloud SIG
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200827T150000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Rain Leander (leanderthal) and Ku
65c4c2
 shal Das (kushal)\nDescription:  The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a 
65c4c2
 group of people coming together to focus on packaging and maintaining diff
65c4c2
 erent FOSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that one can in
65c4c2
 stall and run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non technology and
65c4c2
  non agent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and build c
65c4c2
 ontent to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group specifical
65c4c2
 ly targets users who wish to install and run their own\, independent ( or 
65c4c2
 hybrid ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS Linux.\n\nThe CCS intends to take 
65c4c2
 ownership of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and help
65c4c2
  to maintain the updated package repositories for all participating cloud 
65c4c2
 projects. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cl
65c4c2
 oud
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200831T140000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai
65c4c2
 r:  Brian Stinson (bstinson)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Karanbir Singh (k
65c4c2
 bsingh)\, Thomas Oulevey (alphacc)\nDescription:  The CBS/Infra meeting is
65c4c2
  for discussing and coordinating operations in the Community Buildsystem. 
65c4c2
 Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools\, jobs in the builds
65c4c2
 ystem\, feature requests\, and anything related.\n\nProject URL:  http://w
65c4c2
 iki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Config Management SIG
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200904T170000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Config Management SIG\nChair:  Julien Pivotto (roide
65c4c2
 lapluie)\nDescription:  The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGrou
65c4c2
 p that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users 
65c4c2
 and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Con
65c4c2
 figuration Management and Orchestration tools.\n\nProject URL:  https://wi
65c4c2
 ki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
c10c95
SUMMARY:NFV SIG
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200909T150000Z
c10c95
DURATION:PT1H
c10c95
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
c10c95
DESCRIPTION:Project:  NFV SIG\nChair:  Alfredo Moralejo (amoralej)\nDescri
c10c95
 ption:  The goal of NFV SIG is to provide a set of packages related to vir
c10c95
 tual networking and Network Function Virtualization for CentOS and pursue 
c10c95
 the cooperation between different users and projects sharing the interest 
c10c95
 on these software pieces.\n\nAgenda URL:  https://hackmd.io/oRe_HVJiTteDI4
c10c95
 H332ApMw\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/NFV
c10c95
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
c10c95
END:VEVENT
c10c95
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200902T180000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R
65c4c2
 ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription:  The SIG will provide tools for operato
65c4c2
 rs\, system administrators\, devops and developers doing infrastructure en
65c4c2
 gineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Con
65c4c2
 fig Management SIG ( https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigMa
65c4c2
 nagementSIG ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.
65c4c2
 \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/OpsTools
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:PaaS SIG
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200902T170000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  PaaS SIG\nChair:  Troy Dawson (tdawson)\nDescription
65c4c2
 :  The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will
65c4c2
  come in various formats (rpms\, containers\, images etc ) The content wil
65c4c2
 l be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption\, run as
65c4c2
  a service\, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.\n\nProject URL: 
65c4c2
  https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200901T140000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
397faa
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Jan StanÄ›
397faa
 k (jstanek)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an up
397faa
 stream development area for various software collections and related tools
397faa
 . Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to
397faa
  re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depe
397faa
 ndencies.\n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL
65c4c2
 o
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Storage SIG
11ef74
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200901T100000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel
65c4c2
 s de Vos (ndevos)\, Giulio Fidente (gfidente)\nDescription:  The CentOS St
65c4c2
 orage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individu
65c4c2
 als coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many 
65c4c2
 different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source s
65c4c2
 torage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voi
65c4c2
 ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work. \n\nAgend
65c4c2
 a URL:  https://hackmd.io/@qItv4l_CSAOOoigrY3dOGA/rkAGV6Lpr\nProject URL: 
65c4c2
  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
BEGIN:VEVENT
65c4c2
SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG
397faa
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200902T160000Z
65c4c2
DURATION:PT1H
65c4c2
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
65c4c2
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes
65c4c2
 cription:  The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i
65c4c2
 s a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a b
65c4c2
 ase platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. Th
65c4c2
 is includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM\, containers an
65c4c2
 d containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process lev
65c4c2
 el virtualisation technologies in the future.\n\nProject URL:  https://wik
65c4c2
 i.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization
65c4c2
LOCATION:#centos-meeting
65c4c2
END:VEVENT
65c4c2
END:VCALENDAR