#centos-devel Meeting

Meeting started by bstinson at 13:01:06 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Is this a good time to meet? (bstinson, 13:02:45)
    1. AGREED: Weekly meetings on Monday at 13:00 UTC (bstinson, 13:05:18)

  2. SIG/Developer authentication (bstinson, 13:06:54)
    1. Next meeting: Monday 22-Sept 2014 13:00 UTC (bstinson, 13:57:21)
    2. We will be doing 6 weekly meetings, then moving to a bi-weekly schedule (bstinson, 13:58:12)
    3. ACTION: MerlinTHP_ Research lookaside cache authentication and upload permissions (bstinson, 13:59:21)
    4. ACTION: alphacc investigate koji policy for cbs. (alphacc, 14:03:00)
    5. send agenda items for next week to the centos-devel@centos.org (bstinson, 14:03:53)


Meeting ended at 14:05:31 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. MerlinTHP_ Research lookaside cache authentication and upload permissions
  2. alphacc investigate koji policy for cbs.


Action items, by person

  1. alphacc
    1. alphacc investigate koji policy for cbs.
  2. MerlinTHP_
    1. MerlinTHP_ Research lookaside cache authentication and upload permissions


People present (lines said)

  1. MerlinTHP_ (96)
  2. kbsingh (67)
  3. bstinson (34)
  4. alphacc (29)
  5. gwd (7)
  6. Evolution (7)
  7. Arrfab (5)
  8. centbot (4)
  9. lalatenduM (3)
  10. wolfy (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.