Adding licensing policy for the project.
This policy is the work of the CentOS Governing Board of Directors and Red Hat Legal. It has been approved by the Board of Directors to be used for the entire project.
This policy covers inbound and outbound content and code contributions in these ways:
* Confirming that contributions are provided under the existing license of a software repo
* Anything not Explicitly Licensed is covered by the Default License (MIT)
* Explicitly Licensed Contributions can use licenses from https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main?rd=Licensing
* Upgrades the wiki license to 4.0
* Provides the CC0 for certain classes of content