amoralej / centos / centos.org

Forked from centos/centos.org 2 years ago
Clone
Blob Blame History Raw
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#centos-devel Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
    font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
    text-align: center;
}
a {
    color:navy;
    text-decoration: none;
    border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
    text-decoration:none;
    border-bottom: 0;
    color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
    font-size: 12px;
    font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
    font-style: normal;    /* un-italics it */
    font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types.  Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC  {  color:navy;  } */
/* .AGREED {  color:lime;  } */

</style>
</head>

<body>
<h1>#centos-devel Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by bstinson at 13:01:06 UTC
(<a href="centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>

<br><br>



<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Is this a good time to meet?</b> <span class="details">(<a href='centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html#l-8'>bstinson</a>, 13:02:45)</span>
<ol type="a">
  <li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">Weekly
    meetings on Monday at 13:00 UTC</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html#l-17'>bstinson</a>,
    13:05:18)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">SIG/Developer authentication</b> <span class="details">(<a href='centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html#l-19'>bstinson</a>, 13:06:54)</span>
<ol type="a">
  <li><span class="INFO">Next meeting: Monday 22-Sept 2014 13:00
    UTC</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html#l-224'>bstinson</a>,
    13:57:21)</span></li>
  <li><span class="INFO">We will be doing 6 weekly meetings, then moving
    to a bi-weekly schedule</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html#l-227'>bstinson</a>,
    13:58:12)</span></li>
  <li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">MerlinTHP_
    Research lookaside cache authentication and upload
    permissions</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html#l-232'>bstinson</a>,
    13:59:21)</span></li>
  <li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">alphacc
    investigate koji policy for cbs.</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html#l-244'>alphacc</a>,
    14:03:00)</span></li>
  <li><span class="INFO">send agenda items for next week to the
    centos-devel@centos.org</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html#l-246'>bstinson</a>,
    14:03:53)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>



<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 14:05:31 UTC
(<a href="centos-devel.2014-09-15-13.01.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>

<br><br>



<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
  <li>MerlinTHP_ Research lookaside cache authentication and upload permissions</li>
  <li>alphacc investigate koji policy for cbs.</li>
</ol>
<br><br>



<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
  <li> alphacc <ol>
    <li>alphacc investigate koji policy for cbs.</li>
  </ol></li>
  <li> MerlinTHP_ <ol>
    <li>MerlinTHP_ Research lookaside cache authentication and upload permissions</li>
  </ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>



<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
  <li>MerlinTHP_ (96)</li>
  <li>kbsingh (67)</li>
  <li>bstinson (34)</li>
  <li>alphacc (29)</li>
  <li>gwd (7)</li>
  <li>Evolution (7)</li>
  <li>Arrfab (5)</li>
  <li>centbot (4)</li>
  <li>lalatenduM (3)</li>
  <li>wolfy (1)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>



<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>