amoralej / centos / centos.org

Forked from centos/centos.org 2 years ago
Clone

Blame content/community/irc-meetings.ical

0bbb05
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
0bbb05
VERSION:2.0
0bbb05
PRODID:-//yaml2ical agendas//EN
0bbb05
X-WR-CALDESC:Meeting schedule for the CentOS Project and SIGS
0bbb05
X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:Atomic SIG
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191205T160000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
0bbb05
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
0bbb05
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Atomic SIG\nChair:  Jason Brooks (jbrooks)\nDescript
0bbb05
 ion:  The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal Cen
0bbb05
 tOS Atomic Host that focuses on running Docker containers in production.\n
0bbb05
 \nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:Cloud SIG
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191205T150000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
0bbb05
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
0bbb05
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Rich Bowen (rbowen) and Kushal Da
0bbb05
 s (kushal)\nDescription:  The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a group o
0bbb05
 f people coming together to focus on packaging and maintaining different F
0bbb05
 OSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that one can install a
0bbb05
 nd run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non technology and non ag
0bbb05
 ent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and build content 
0bbb05
 to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group specifically targ
0bbb05
 ets users who wish to install and run their own\, independent ( or hybrid 
0bbb05
 ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS Linux.\n\nThe CCS intends to take ownersh
0bbb05
 ip of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and help to mai
0bbb05
 ntain the updated package repositories for all participating cloud project
0bbb05
 s. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191209T140000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
0bbb05
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
0bbb05
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai
0bbb05
 r:  Brian Stinson (bstinson)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Karanbir Singh (k
0bbb05
 bsingh)\, Thomas Oulevey (alphacc)\nDescription:  The CBS/Infra meeting is
0bbb05
  for discussing and coordinating operations in the Community Buildsystem. 
0bbb05
 Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools\, jobs in the builds
0bbb05
 ystem\, feature requests\, and anything related.\n\nProject URL:  http://w
0bbb05
 iki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:Config Management SIG
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191213T170000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
0bbb05
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
0bbb05
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Config Management SIG\nChair:  Julien Pivotto (roide
0bbb05
 lapluie)\nDescription:  The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGrou
0bbb05
 p that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users 
0bbb05
 and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Con
0bbb05
 figuration Management and Orchestration tools.\n\nProject URL:  https://wi
0bbb05
 ki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T180000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
0bbb05
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
0bbb05
DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R
0bbb05
 ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription:  The SIG will provide tools for operato
0bbb05
 rs\, system administrators\, devops and developers doing infrastructure en
0bbb05
 gineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Con
0bbb05
 fig Management SIG ( https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigMa
0bbb05
 nagementSIG ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.
0bbb05
 \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/OpsTools
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:PaaS SIG
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T170000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
0bbb05
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY
0bbb05
DESCRIPTION:Project:  PaaS SIG\nChair:  Troy Dawson (tdawson)\nDescription
0bbb05
 :  The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will
0bbb05
  come in various formats (rpms\, containers\, images etc ) The content wil
0bbb05
 l be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption\, run as
0bbb05
  a service\, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.\n\nProject URL: 
0bbb05
  https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191210T140000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
0bbb05
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
0bbb05
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Honza Hora
0bbb05
 k (hhorak)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an ups
0bbb05
 tream development area for various software collections and related tools.
0bbb05
  Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to 
0bbb05
 re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depen
0bbb05
 dencies. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL
0bbb05
 o
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:Storage SIG
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200107T100000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
d9aef5
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU
d9aef5
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel
d9aef5
 s de Vos (ndevos)\, Giulio Fidente (gfidente)\nDescription:  The CentOS St
d9aef5
 orage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individu
d9aef5
 als coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many 
d9aef5
 different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source s
d9aef5
 torage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voi
d9aef5
 ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work. \n\nProje
d9aef5
 ct URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
BEGIN:VEVENT
0bbb05
SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG
d9aef5
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191210T150000Z
0bbb05
DURATION:PT1H
0bbb05
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2
0bbb05
DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes
0bbb05
 cription:  The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i
0bbb05
 s a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a b
0bbb05
 ase platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. Th
0bbb05
 is includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM\, containers an
0bbb05
 d containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process lev
0bbb05
 el virtualisation technologies in the future.\n\nProject URL:  https://wik
0bbb05
 i.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization
0bbb05
LOCATION:#centos-devel
0bbb05
END:VEVENT
0bbb05
END:VCALENDAR