#76 The PASS SIG is retired
Merged 8 months ago by rbowen. Opened 8 months ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

file modified
+1 -10

@@ -30,7 +30,6 @@ 

  * [CPE Sustaining team stand-up](#CPE_Sustaining_team_stand-up)

  * [NFV SIG](#NFV_SIG)

  * [OpsTools SIG](#OpsTools_SIG)

- * [PaaS SIG](#PaaS_SIG)

  * [Software Collections SIG Sync-up](#Software_Collections_SIG_Sync-up)

  * [Storage SIG](#Storage_SIG)

  * [Virtualization SIG](#Virtualization_SIG)

@@ -99,14 +98,6 @@ 

  * The SIG will provide tools for operators, system administrators, devops and developers doing infrastructure engineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Config Management SIG ( <a href="https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG" rel="noopener">https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG</a> ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.

  

  

- ### <a name="PaaS_SIG">PaaS SIG</a>

- 

- * Weekly on Wednesday at [1700 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

- * Chair (to contact for more information): Troy Dawson (tdawson)

- * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS)

- * The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will come in various formats (rpms, containers, images etc ) The content will be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption, run as a service, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.

- 

- 

  ### <a name="Software_Collections_SIG_Sync-up">Software Collections SIG Sync-up</a>

  

  * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Tuesday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

@@ -133,4 +124,4 @@ 

  

  

  

- Page generated on 2021-01-21 15:49:59.497890 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

+ Page generated on 2021-01-21 22:57:33.126965 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

@@ -161,19 +161,6 @@ 

  LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

- SUMMARY:PaaS SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210127T170000Z

- DURATION:PT1H

- RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

- DESCRIPTION:Project:  PaaS SIG\nChair:  Troy Dawson (tdawson)\nDescription

-  :  The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will

-   come in various formats (rpms\, containers\, images etc ) The content wil

-  l be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption\, run as

-   a service\, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.\n\nProject URL: 

-   https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS

- LOCATION:#centos-meeting

- END:VEVENT

- BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210126T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

Remove paas sig from meeting schedule

Pull-Request has been merged by rbowen

8 months ago