#55 Calendar updates
Merged a year ago by rbowen. Opened a year ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

file modified
+17 -4

@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@ 

  

  ## Logging

  

- CentOS IRC channels and meetings are logged. You can find them [here](http://www.centos.org/minutes/).

+ CentOS IRC channels and meetings are often logged using a meeting bot, for the purpose of taking minutes. You can find them [here](http://www.centos.org/minutes/).

  

  ## <a name="list">Meeting List</a>

  

@@ -20,6 +20,7 @@ 

  * [Cloud SIG](#Cloud_SIG)

  * [Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting](#Community_Buildsystem_&_Infrastructure_Meeting)

  * [Config Management SIG](#Config_Management_SIG)

+ * [CPE Sustaining team stand-up](#CPE_Sustaining_team_stand-up)

  * [NFV SIG](#NFV_SIG)

  * [OpsTools SIG](#OpsTools_SIG)

  * [PaaS SIG](#PaaS_SIG)

@@ -61,6 +62,18 @@ 

  * The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGroup that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Configuration Management and Orchestration tools.

  

  

+ ### <a name="CPE_Sustaining_team_stand-up">CPE Sustaining team stand-up</a>

+ 

+ * Weekly on Monday at [0830 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=08&amp;min=30&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Weekly on Tuesday at [0830 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=08&amp;min=30&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Weekly on Wednesday at [0830 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=08&amp;min=30&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Weekly on Thursday at [0830 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=08&amp;min=30&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Weekly on Friday at [0830 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=08&amp;min=30&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Chair (to contact for more information): Pierre-Yves Chibon (pingou), Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab), Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

+ * [Link to Project Site](docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/)

+ * Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engineering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fedora

+ 

+ 

  ### <a name="NFV_SIG">NFV SIG</a>

  

  * Every two weeks (on odd weeks) on Wednesday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

@@ -89,9 +102,9 @@ 

  ### <a name="Software_Collections_SIG_Sync-up">Software Collections SIG Sync-up</a>

  

  * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Tuesday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

- * Chair (to contact for more information): Honza Horak (hhorak)

+ * Chair (to contact for more information): Jan Staněk (jstanek)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCLo)

- * The Software Collections SIG will provide an upstream development area for various software collections and related tools. Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs, so they don&#39;t need to re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary dependencies. 

+ * The Software Collections SIG will provide an upstream development area for various software collections and related tools. Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs, so they don&#39;t need to re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary dependencies.

  

  

  ### <a name="Storage_SIG">Storage SIG</a>

@@ -112,4 +125,4 @@ 

  

  

  

- Page generated on 2020-08-12 14:30:51.445885 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

+ Page generated on 2020-08-27 19:53:55.048876 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

file modified
+75 -15

@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ 

  X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Atomic SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200813T160000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200827T160000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Atomic SIG\nChair:  Jason Brooks (jbrooks)\nDescript

@@ -15,8 +15,68 @@ 

  LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200831T083000Z

+ DURATION:PT30M

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch

+  ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

+  \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine

+  ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe

+  dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200901T083000Z

+ DURATION:PT30M

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch

+  ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

+  \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine

+  ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe

+  dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200902T083000Z

+ DURATION:PT30M

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch

+  ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

+  \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine

+  ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe

+  dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200827T083000Z

+ DURATION:PT30M

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch

+  ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

+  \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine

+  ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe

+  dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200828T083000Z

+ DURATION:PT30M

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch

+  ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

+  \nDescription:  Sustaining team is a sub team of Community Platform Engine

+  ering in Red Hat. They maintain and develop applications for CentOS and Fe

+  dora\n\nProject URL:  docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/working_with_us/

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Cloud SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200813T150000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200827T150000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Rain Leander (leanderthal) and Ku

@@ -36,7 +96,7 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200817T140000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200831T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai

@@ -50,7 +110,7 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Config Management SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200821T170000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200904T170000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Config Management SIG\nChair:  Julien Pivotto (roide

@@ -63,7 +123,7 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:NFV SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200812T150000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200909T150000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  NFV SIG\nChair:  Alfredo Moralejo (amoralej)\nDescri

@@ -76,7 +136,7 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200812T180000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200902T180000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R

@@ -90,7 +150,7 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:PaaS SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200812T170000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200902T170000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  PaaS SIG\nChair:  Troy Dawson (tdawson)\nDescription

@@ -103,15 +163,15 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200818T140000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200901T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

- DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Honza Hora

-  k (hhorak)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an ups

-  tream development area for various software collections and related tools.

-   Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to 

-  re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depen

-  dencies. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Jan Staně

+  k (jstanek)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an up

+  stream development area for various software collections and related tools

+  . Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to

+   re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depe

+  ndencies.\n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL

   o

  LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

@@ -133,7 +193,7 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200819T160000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200902T160000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes

Pull-Request has been merged by rbowen

a year ago