#46 Update meeting calendars.
Merged a year ago by rbowen. Opened a year ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

file modified
+15 -16

@@ -1,9 +1,4 @@ 

- ---

- title: CentOS IRC meetings

- layout: page

- permalink: /:path/:basename/index.html

- toc: true

- ---

+ # CentOS IRC meetings

  

  ## Meeting schedule

  

@@ -17,7 +12,7 @@ 

  

  CentOS IRC channels and meetings are logged. You can find them [here](http://www.centos.org/minutes/).

  

- ## Meeting List

+ ## <a name="list">Meeting List</a>

  

  Here is a list of current meetings with their descriptions:

  

@@ -31,7 +26,7 @@ 

  * [Storage SIG](#Storage_SIG)

  * [Virtualization SIG](#Virtualization_SIG)

  

- ### Atomic SIG

+ ### <a name="Atomic_SIG">Atomic SIG</a>

  

  * Weekly on Thursday at [1600 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Jason Brooks (jbrooks)

@@ -39,7 +34,7 @@ 

  * The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal CentOS Atomic Host that focuses on running Docker containers in production.

  

  

- ### Cloud SIG

+ ### <a name="Cloud_SIG">Cloud SIG</a>

  

  * Weekly on Thursday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Rain Leander (leanderthal) and Kushal Das (kushal)

@@ -49,7 +44,7 @@ 

  The CCS intends to take ownership of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors, and help to maintain the updated package repositories for all participating cloud projects. 

  

  

- ### Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting

+ ### <a name="Community_Buildsystem_&_Infrastructure_Meeting">Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting</a>

  

  * Weekly on Monday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Brian Stinson (bstinson), Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab), Karanbir Singh (kbsingh), Thomas Oulevey (alphacc)

@@ -57,7 +52,7 @@ 

  * The CBS/Infra meeting is for discussing and coordinating operations in the Community Buildsystem. Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools, jobs in the buildsystem, feature requests, and anything related.

  

  

- ### Config Management SIG

+ ### <a name="Config_Management_SIG">Config Management SIG</a>

  

  * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Friday at [1700 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Julien Pivotto (roidelapluie)

@@ -65,7 +60,7 @@ 

  * The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGroup that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Configuration Management and Orchestration tools.

  

  

- ### OpsTools SIG

+ ### <a name="OpsTools_SIG">OpsTools SIG</a>

  

  * Weekly on Wednesday at [1800 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=18&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  Ric Megginson (richm)

@@ -73,7 +68,7 @@ 

  * The SIG will provide tools for operators, system administrators, devops and developers doing infrastructure engineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Config Management SIG ( <a href="https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG" rel="noopener">https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG</a> ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.

  

  

- ### PaaS SIG

+ ### <a name="PaaS_SIG">PaaS SIG</a>

  

  * Weekly on Wednesday at [1700 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Troy Dawson (tdawson)

@@ -81,7 +76,7 @@ 

  * The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will come in various formats (rpms, containers, images etc ) The content will be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption, run as a service, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.

  

  

- ### Software Collections SIG Sync-up

+ ### <a name="Software_Collections_SIG_Sync-up">Software Collections SIG Sync-up</a>

  

  * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Tuesday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Honza Horak (hhorak)

@@ -89,18 +84,22 @@ 

  * The Software Collections SIG will provide an upstream development area for various software collections and related tools. Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs, so they don&#39;t need to re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary dependencies. 

  

  

- ### Storage SIG

+ ### <a name="Storage_SIG">Storage SIG</a>

  

  * Monthly on Tuesday at [1000 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=10&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Karanbir Singh (kbsingh), Niels de Vos (ndevos), Giulio Fidente (gfidente)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage)

  * The CentOS Storage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individuals coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source storage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voice in packaging, orchestration, deployment, and related work. 

  

+ * [Link to Agenda](https://hackmd.io/@qItv4l_CSAOOoigrY3dOGA/rkAGV6Lpr)

  

- ### Virtualization SIG

+ ### <a name="Virtualization_SIG">Virtualization SIG</a>

  

  * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Wednesday at [1600 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): George Dunlap (gwd)

  * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization)

  * The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) is a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a base platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. This includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM, containers and containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process level virtualisation technologies in the future.

  

+ 

+ 

+ Page generated on 2020-07-29 16:40:14.232983 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

@@ -0,0 +1,136 @@ 

+ BEGIN:VCALENDAR

+ VERSION:2.0

+ PRODID:-//yaml2ical agendas//EN

+ X-WR-CALDESC:Meeting schedule for the CentOS Project and SIGS

+ X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Atomic SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200730T160000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Atomic SIG\nChair:  Jason Brooks (jbrooks)\nDescript

+  ion:  The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal Cen

+  tOS Atomic Host that focuses on running Docker containers in production.\n

+  \nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Cloud SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200730T150000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Rain Leander (leanderthal) and Ku

+  shal Das (kushal)\nDescription:  The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a 

+  group of people coming together to focus on packaging and maintaining diff

+  erent FOSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that one can in

+  stall and run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non technology and

+   non agent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and build c

+  ontent to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group specifical

+  ly targets users who wish to install and run their own\, independent ( or 

+  hybrid ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS Linux.\n\nThe CCS intends to take 

+  ownership of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and help

+   to maintain the updated package repositories for all participating cloud 

+  projects. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cl

+  oud

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200803T140000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai

+  r:  Brian Stinson (bstinson)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Karanbir Singh (k

+  bsingh)\, Thomas Oulevey (alphacc)\nDescription:  The CBS/Infra meeting is

+   for discussing and coordinating operations in the Community Buildsystem. 

+  Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools\, jobs in the builds

+  ystem\, feature requests\, and anything related.\n\nProject URL:  http://w

+  iki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Config Management SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200807T170000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Config Management SIG\nChair:  Julien Pivotto (roide

+  lapluie)\nDescription:  The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGrou

+  p that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users 

+  and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Con

+  figuration Management and Orchestration tools.\n\nProject URL:  https://wi

+  ki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200729T180000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R

+  ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription:  The SIG will provide tools for operato

+  rs\, system administrators\, devops and developers doing infrastructure en

+  gineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Con

+  fig Management SIG ( https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigMa

+  nagementSIG ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.

+  \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/OpsTools

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:PaaS SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200729T170000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  PaaS SIG\nChair:  Troy Dawson (tdawson)\nDescription

+  :  The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will

+   come in various formats (rpms\, containers\, images etc ) The content wil

+  l be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption\, run as

+   a service\, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.\n\nProject URL: 

+   https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200804T140000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Honza Hora

+  k (hhorak)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an ups

+  tream development area for various software collections and related tools.

+   Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to 

+  re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depen

+  dencies. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL

+  o

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Storage SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200804T100000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel

+  s de Vos (ndevos)\, Giulio Fidente (gfidente)\nDescription:  The CentOS St

+  orage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individu

+  als coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many 

+  different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source s

+  torage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voi

+  ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work. \n\nAgend

+  a URL:  https://hackmd.io/@qItv4l_CSAOOoigrY3dOGA/rkAGV6Lpr\nProject URL: 

+   http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200805T160000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes

+  cription:  The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i

+  s a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a b

+  ase platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. Th

+  is includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM\, containers an

+  d containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process lev

+  el virtualisation technologies in the future.\n\nProject URL:  https://wik

+  i.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ END:VCALENDAR

Update meeting calendars.

Pull-Request has been merged by rbowen

a year ago

Change has been pushed to live site and should be active in a few minutes.