#24 fix link formatting
Closed 5 months ago by arrfab. Opened 8 months ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

@@ -95,11 +95,11 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Virtualization_SIG">Virtualization SIG</a>

  

- * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Tuesday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Wednesday at [1600 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): George Dunlap (gwd)

  * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization)

  * The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) is a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a base platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. This includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM, containers and containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process level virtualisation technologies in the future.

  

  

  

- Page generated on 2020-03-30 14:05:12.965512 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

+ Page generated on 2020-06-09 18:19:39.956953 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

@@ -5,8 +5,10 @@ 

  X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Atomic SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200402T160000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200611T160000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z

+ UID:atomicsig-20200611

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Atomic SIG\nChair:  Jason Brooks (jbrooks)\nDescript

   ion:  The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal Cen

@@ -16,8 +18,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Cloud SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200402T150000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200611T150000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T130330Z

+ UID:cloudsig-20200611

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Rain Leander (leanderthal) and Ku

   shal Das (kushal)\nDescription:  The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a 

@@ -36,8 +40,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200330T140000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200615T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z

+ UID:communitybuildsystem&infrastructuremeeting-20200615

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai

   r:  Brian Stinson (bstinson)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Karanbir Singh (k

@@ -50,8 +56,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Config Management SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200403T170000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200612T170000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z

+ UID:configmanagementsig-20200612

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Config Management SIG\nChair:  Julien Pivotto (roide

   lapluie)\nDescription:  The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGrou

@@ -63,8 +71,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200401T180000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200610T180000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z

+ UID:opstoolssig-20200610

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R

   ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription:  The SIG will provide tools for operato

@@ -77,8 +87,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:PaaS SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200401T170000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200610T170000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z

+ UID:paassig-20200610

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  PaaS SIG\nChair:  Troy Dawson (tdawson)\nDescription

   :  The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will

@@ -90,8 +102,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200331T140000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200609T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z

+ UID:softwarecollectionssigsync-up-20200609

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Honza Hora

   k (hhorak)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an ups

@@ -104,8 +118,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Storage SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200407T100000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200707T100000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200330T092707Z

+ UID:storagesig-20200707

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel

   s de Vos (ndevos)\, Giulio Fidente (gfidente)\nDescription:  The CentOS St

@@ -120,8 +136,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200331T150000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200610T160000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200331T170143Z

+ UID:virtualizationsig-20200610

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes

   cription:  The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i

rebased onto 5cf7299

5 months ago

Pull-Request has been closed by arrfab

5 months ago