#14 Update calendar details from recent PRs.
Merged a year ago by rbowen. Opened a year ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

file modified
+11 -11

@@ -28,7 +28,7 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Atomic_SIG">Atomic SIG</a>

  

- * Weekly on Thursday at [1600 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Weekly on Thursday at [1600 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Jason Brooks (jbrooks)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic)

  * The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal CentOS Atomic Host that focuses on running Docker containers in production.

@@ -36,8 +36,8 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Cloud_SIG">Cloud SIG</a>

  

- * Weekly on Thursday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

- * Chair (to contact for more information): Rich Bowen (rbowen) and Kushal Das (kushal)

+ * Weekly on Thursday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Chair (to contact for more information): Rain Leander (leanderthal) and Kushal Das (kushal)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud)

  * The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a group of people coming together to focus on packaging and maintaining different FOSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that one can install and run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor, non technology and non agent specific focus group, but we will gladly work with and build content to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group specifically targets users who wish to install and run their own, independent ( or hybrid ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS Linux.

  

@@ -46,7 +46,7 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Community_Buildsystem_&_Infrastructure_Meeting">Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting</a>

  

- * Weekly on Monday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Weekly on Monday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Brian Stinson (bstinson), Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab), Karanbir Singh (kbsingh), Thomas Oulevey (alphacc)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem)

  * The CBS/Infra meeting is for discussing and coordinating operations in the Community Buildsystem. Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools, jobs in the buildsystem, feature requests, and anything related.

@@ -54,7 +54,7 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Config_Management_SIG">Config Management SIG</a>

  

- * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Friday at [1700 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Friday at [1700 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Julien Pivotto (roidelapluie)

  * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG)

  * The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGroup that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Configuration Management and Orchestration tools.

@@ -62,7 +62,7 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="OpsTools_SIG">OpsTools SIG</a>

  

- * Weekly on Wednesday at [1800 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=18&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Weekly on Wednesday at [1800 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=18&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  Ric Megginson (richm)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/OpsTools)

  * The SIG will provide tools for operators, system administrators, devops and developers doing infrastructure engineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Config Management SIG ( <a href="https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG" rel="noopener">https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG</a> ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.

@@ -70,7 +70,7 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="PaaS_SIG">PaaS SIG</a>

  

- * Weekly on Wednesday at [1700 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Weekly on Wednesday at [1700 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Troy Dawson (tdawson)

  * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS)

  * The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will come in various formats (rpms, containers, images etc ) The content will be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption, run as a service, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.

@@ -78,7 +78,7 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Software_Collections_SIG_Sync-up">Software Collections SIG Sync-up</a>

  

- * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Tuesday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Tuesday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Honza Horak (hhorak)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCLo)

  * The Software Collections SIG will provide an upstream development area for various software collections and related tools. Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs, so they don&#39;t need to re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary dependencies. 

@@ -86,7 +86,7 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Storage_SIG">Storage SIG</a>

  

- * Monthly on Tuesday at [1000 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=10&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Monthly on Tuesday at [1000 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=10&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Karanbir Singh (kbsingh), Niels de Vos (ndevos), Giulio Fidente (gfidente)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage)

  * The CentOS Storage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individuals coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source storage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voice in packaging, orchestration, deployment, and related work. 

@@ -94,11 +94,11 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Virtualization_SIG">Virtualization SIG</a>

  

- * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Tuesday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Tuesday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): George Dunlap (gwd)

  * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization)

  * The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) is a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a base platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. This includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM, containers and containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process level virtualisation technologies in the future.

  

  

  

- Page generated on 2019-12-03 19:46:11.234277 UTC

+ Page generated on 2019-12-04 18:05:19.452810 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

@@ -12,26 +12,27 @@ 

   ion:  The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal Cen

   tOS Atomic Host that focuses on running Docker containers in production.\n

   \nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Cloud SIG

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191205T150000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

- DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Rich Bowen (rbowen) and Kushal Da

-  s (kushal)\nDescription:  The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a group o

-  f people coming together to focus on packaging and maintaining different F

-  OSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that one can install a

-  nd run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non technology and non ag

-  ent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and build content 

-  to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group specifically targ

-  ets users who wish to install and run their own\, independent ( or hybrid 

-  ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS Linux.\n\nThe CCS intends to take ownersh

-  ip of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and help to mai

-  ntain the updated package repositories for all participating cloud project

-  s. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Rain Leander (leanderthal) and Ku

+  shal Das (kushal)\nDescription:  The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a 

+  group of people coming together to focus on packaging and maintaining diff

+  erent FOSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that one can in

+  stall and run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non technology and

+   non agent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and build c

+  ontent to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group specifical

+  ly targets users who wish to install and run their own\, independent ( or 

+  hybrid ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS Linux.\n\nThe CCS intends to take 

+  ownership of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and help

+   to maintain the updated package repositories for all participating cloud 

+  projects. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cl

+  oud

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting

@@ -45,7 +46,7 @@ 

   Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools\, jobs in the builds

   ystem\, feature requests\, and anything related.\n\nProject URL:  http://w

   iki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Config Management SIG

@@ -58,7 +59,7 @@ 

   and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Con

   figuration Management and Orchestration tools.\n\nProject URL:  https://wi

   ki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG

@@ -72,7 +73,7 @@ 

   fig Management SIG ( https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigMa

   nagementSIG ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.

   \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/OpsTools

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:PaaS SIG

@@ -85,7 +86,7 @@ 

   l be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption\, run as

    a service\, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.\n\nProject URL: 

    https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up

@@ -99,7 +100,7 @@ 

   re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depen

   dencies. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL

   o

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Storage SIG

@@ -114,7 +115,7 @@ 

   torage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voi

   ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work. \n\nProje

   ct URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG

@@ -129,6 +130,6 @@ 

   d containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process lev

   el virtualisation technologies in the future.\n\nProject URL:  https://wik

   i.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization

- LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  END:VCALENDAR

Update calendar details from recent PRs.

Pull-Request has been merged by rbowen

a year ago