#123 Add infra sig meeting
Merged 2 months ago by rbowen. Opened 2 months ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

file modified
+13 -1

@@ -32,6 +32,7 @@ 

  * [CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up](#CPE_Infra_and_Releng_Team__stand-up)

  * [Hyperscale SIG](#Hyperscale_SIG)

  * [Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout](#Hyperscale_SIG_monthly_hangout)

+ * [Infrastructure SIG](#Infrastructure_SIG)

  * [Kmods SIG](#Kmods_SIG)

  * [NFV SIG](#NFV_SIG)

  * [OpsTools SIG](#OpsTools_SIG)

@@ -94,6 +95,17 @@ 

  The Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration on packages and tooling. This is a monthly VC to work together on a common project, ask questions, or just hang out. This occurs on the third Wednesday of each month.

  

  

+ ### <a name="Infrastructure_SIG">Infrastructure SIG</a>

+ 

+ * Every two weeks (on odd weeks) on Monday at [1400 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=14&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Chair (to contact for more information): Aoife Moloney (amoloney) or Brian Stinson (bstinson)

+ * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Infrastructure)

+ * The CentOS Infrastructure SIG will provide a working group to manage all

+ CentOS infrastructure. It will be responsible for oversight of all

+ infrastructure resources, and providing guidelines for who may be granted

+ administrative access to shared services.

+ 

+ 

  ### <a name="Kmods_SIG">Kmods SIG</a>

  

  * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Monday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

@@ -145,4 +157,4 @@ 

  

  

  

- Page generated on 2021-07-14 14:58:44.993168 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

+ Page generated on 2021-07-19 14:26:21.241400 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

file modified
+26 -10

@@ -33,10 +33,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210714T083000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210721T083000Z

  DURATION:PT30M

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210624T075912Z

- UID:cpeinfraandrelengteamstand-up-20210714

+ UID:cpeinfraandrelengteamstand-up-20210721

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up\nChair:  Each CP

   E team member\, on rotation\nDescription:  Infra and Releng is a sub team 

@@ -47,10 +47,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210715T083000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210722T083000Z

  DURATION:PT30M

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210624T075912Z

- UID:cpeinfraandrelengteamstand-up-20210715

+ UID:cpeinfraandrelengteamstand-up-20210722

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up\nChair:  Each CP

   E team member\, on rotation\nDescription:  Infra and Releng is a sub team 

@@ -107,10 +107,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Cloud SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210715T150000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210729T150000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210225T104805Z

- UID:cloudsig-20210715

+ UID:cloudsig-20210729

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Alfredo Moralejo Alonso (amoralej

   ) and Paul B. Isaacs (paulbisaacs)\nDescription:  The CentOS Cloud SIG (CC

@@ -160,6 +160,22 @@ 

  LOCATION:#rooms-vc

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Infrastructure SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210719T140000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210719T092451Z

+ UID:infrastructuresig-20210719

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Infrastructure SIG\nChair:  Aoife Moloney (amoloney)

+   or Brian Stinson (bstinson)\nDescription:  The CentOS Infrastructure SIG 

+  will provide a working group to manage all\nCentOS infrastructure. It will

+   be responsible for oversight of all\ninfrastructure resources\, and provi

+  ding guidelines for who may be granted\nadministrative access to shared se

+  rvices.\n\nProject URL:  https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Infr

+  astructure

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Kmods SIG

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210726T150000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

@@ -189,10 +205,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210714T180000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210721T180000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z

- UID:opstoolssig-20210714

+ UID:opstoolssig-20210721

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R

   ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription:  The SIG will provide tools for operato

@@ -240,10 +256,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210714T160000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210728T160000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200331T170143Z

- UID:virtualizationsig-20210714

+ UID:virtualizationsig-20210728

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes

   cription:  The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i

no initial comment

Pull-Request has been merged by rbowen

2 months ago