#120 Clarify which week meetings occur
Merged 2 months ago by rbowen. Opened 2 months ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

file modified
+14 -5

@@ -32,6 +32,7 @@ 

  * [CPE Infra and Releng Team  stand-up](#CPE_Infra_and_Releng_Team__stand-up)

  * [Hyperscale SIG](#Hyperscale_SIG)

  * [Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout](#Hyperscale_SIG_monthly_hangout)

+ * [Kmods SIG](#Kmods_SIG)

  * [NFV SIG](#NFV_SIG)

  * [OpsTools SIG](#OpsTools_SIG)

  * [Software Collections SIG Sync-up](#Software_Collections_SIG_Sync-up)

@@ -44,7 +45,7 @@ 

  * Monthly on Thursday at [1000 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=10&min=00&sec=0) in #centos-meeting

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Karanbir Singh (kbsingh), Rich Bowen (rbowen)

  * [Link to Project Site](https://centos.org)

- * Come join us for an informal hour of discussion. Bring your concerns about the project, suggestions for changes, or offers of help. This is not a tech support hour but rather is about the running of the project itself.

+ * Come join us for an informal hour of discussion. Bring your concerns about the project, suggestions for changes, or offers of help. This is not a tech support hour but rather is about the running of the project itself. This meeting is monthly on the second Wednesday of each month. Speak up if you have anything to address.

  

  

  ### <a name="CentOS_Stream_Office_Hours_(Google_Meet,_not_IRC)">CentOS Stream Office Hours (Google Meet, not IRC)</a>

@@ -52,7 +53,7 @@ 

  * Monthly on Wednesday at [1700 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #google-meet

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Rich Bowen (rbowen)

  * [Link to Project Site](https://centos.org)

- * Monthly CentOS Stream office hours on Google Meet: <a href="https://meet.google.com/pkd-qzvn-oyw" rel="noopener">https://meet.google.com/pkd-qzvn-oyw</a> Come with your CentOS Stream questions, or just to hang out.

+ * Monthly CentOS Stream office hours on Google Meet: <a href="https://meet.google.com/pkd-qzvn-oyw" rel="noopener">https://meet.google.com/pkd-qzvn-oyw</a> Come with your CentOS Stream questions, or just to hang out. We meet on the second Wednesday of each month.

  

  

  ### <a name="Cloud_SIG">Cloud SIG</a>

@@ -90,7 +91,15 @@ 

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Davide Cavalca (dcavalca) and Justin Vreeland (jvreeland)

  * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Hyperscale)

  * Monthly Hyperscale SIG hangout (Rooms VC, not IRC): <a href="https://fb.workplace.com/groupcall/LINK:oahfrnjmtwsg/" rel="noopener">https://fb.workplace.com/groupcall/LINK:oahfrnjmtwsg/</a>

- The Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration on packages and tooling. This is a monthly VC to work together on a common project, ask questions, or just hang out.

+ The Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration on packages and tooling. This is a monthly VC to work together on a common project, ask questions, or just hang out. This occurs on the third Wednesday of each month.

+ 

+ 

+ ### <a name="Kmods_SIG">Kmods SIG</a>

+ 

+ * Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Monday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

+ * Chair (to contact for more information): Peter Georg (pjgeorg) and Jonathan Billings (billings)

+ * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Kmods)

+ * The kmods SIG focuses on providing kernel modules currently not available in CentOS Stream.

  

  

  ### <a name="NFV_SIG">NFV SIG</a>

@@ -123,7 +132,7 @@ 

  * Monthly on Tuesday at [1000 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=10&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting2

  * Chair (to contact for more information): Karanbir Singh (kbsingh), Niels de Vos (ndevos), Giulio Fidente (gfidente)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage)

- * The CentOS Storage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individuals coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source storage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voice in packaging, orchestration, deployment, and related work.

+ * The CentOS Storage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individuals coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source storage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voice in packaging, orchestration, deployment, and related work. We meet monthly on the first Tuesday of the month.

  

  * [Link to Agenda](https://hackmd.io/@qItv4l_CSAOOoigrY3dOGA/rkAGV6Lpr)

  

@@ -136,4 +145,4 @@ 

  

  

  

- Page generated on 2021-07-06 15:51:09.525980 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

+ Page generated on 2021-07-06 15:56:20.305940 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

file modified
+33 -14

@@ -63,42 +63,46 @@ 

  SUMMARY:CentOS Office Hours

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210811T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

- DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210312T092021Z

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z

  UID:centosofficehours-20210811

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Office Hours\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh

   )\, Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Come join us for an informal hour o

   f discussion. Bring your concerns about the project\, suggestions for chan

   ges\, or offers of help. This is not a tech support hour but rather is abo

-  ut the running of the project itself.\n\nProject URL:  https://centos.org

+  ut the running of the project itself. This meeting is monthly on the secon

+  d Wednesday of each month. Speak up if you have anything to address.\n\nPr

+  oject URL:  https://centos.org

  LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CentOS Office Hours

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210812T100000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

- DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210312T092021Z

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z

  UID:centosofficehours-20210812

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2TH

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Office Hours\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh

   )\, Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Come join us for an informal hour o

   f discussion. Bring your concerns about the project\, suggestions for chan

   ges\, or offers of help. This is not a tech support hour but rather is abo

-  ut the running of the project itself.\n\nProject URL:  https://centos.org

+  ut the running of the project itself. This meeting is monthly on the secon

+  d Wednesday of each month. Speak up if you have anything to address.\n\nPr

+  oject URL:  https://centos.org

  LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CentOS Stream Office Hours (Google Meet\, not IRC)

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210811T170000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

- DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210414T130935Z

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z

  UID:centosstreamofficehours(googlemeet\,notirc)-20210811

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Stream Office Hours (Google Meet\, not IRC)\n

   Chair:  Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Monthly CentOS Stream office ho

   urs on Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/pkd-qzvn-oyw Come with your Ce

-  ntOS Stream questions\, or just to hang out.\n\nProject URL:  https://cent

-  os.org

+  ntOS Stream questions\, or just to hang out. We meet on the second Wednesd

+  ay of each month.\n\nProject URL:  https://centos.org

  LOCATION:#google-meet

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

@@ -141,7 +145,7 @@ 

  SUMMARY:Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210818T220000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

- DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210428T162954Z

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z

  UID:hyperscalesigmonthlyhangout-20210818

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=3WE

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout\nChair:  Davide Caval

@@ -150,11 +154,25 @@ 

   /LINK:oahfrnjmtwsg/\nThe Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream 

   deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration o

   n packages and tooling. This is a monthly VC to work together on a common 

-  project\, ask questions\, or just hang out.\n\nProject URL:  https://wiki.

-  centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Hyperscale

+  project\, ask questions\, or just hang out. This occurs on the third Wedne

+  sday of each month.\n\nProject URL:  https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialIntere

+  stGroup/Hyperscale

  LOCATION:#rooms-vc

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Kmods SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210712T150000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210630T155822Z

+ UID:kmodssig-20210712

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Kmods SIG\nChair:  Peter Georg (pjgeorg) and Jonatha

+  n Billings (billings)\nDescription:  The kmods SIG focuses on providing ke

+  rnel modules currently not available in CentOS Stream.\n\nProject URL:  ht

+  tps://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Kmods

+ LOCATION:#centos-meeting

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:NFV SIG

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210707T150000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

@@ -205,7 +223,7 @@ 

  SUMMARY:Storage SIG

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210803T100000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

- DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210429T114918Z

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210706T115543Z

  UID:storagesig-20210803

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel

@@ -214,9 +232,10 @@ 

   als coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many 

   different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source s

   torage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voi

-  ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work.\n\nAgenda

-   URL:  https://hackmd.io/@qItv4l_CSAOOoigrY3dOGA/rkAGV6Lpr\nProject URL:  

-  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage

+  ce in packaging\, orchestration\, deployment\, and related work. We meet m

+  onthly on the first Tuesday of the month.\n\nAgenda URL:  https://hackmd.i

+  o/@qItv4l_CSAOOoigrY3dOGA/rkAGV6Lpr\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/

+  SpecialInterestGroup/Storage

  LOCATION:#centos-meeting2

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

no initial comment

Pull-Request has been merged by rbowen

2 months ago