#12 Update calendar from YAML
Merged a year ago by rbowen. Opened a year ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

file modified
+6 -12

@@ -4,7 +4,7 @@ 

  

  The IRC meetings schedule is driven by the [github.com/CentOS/Calendar](https://github.com/CentOS/Calendar) repository.  To propose a change or add a meeting, please submit a pull-request to that git-hub repository.  This repository is mirrored to git.centos.org.

  

- Here is the link to a `.ics` file containing all CentOS IRC meetings, for use in your favorite calendaring app: [iCalendar Meeting Schedule](/community/irc-meetings.ics)

+ Here is the link to a `.ical` file containing all CentOS IRC meetings, for use in your favorite calendaring app: [iCalendar Meeting Schedule](/community/irc-meetings.ical)

  

  A [list of all meetings](#list) is available below.

  

@@ -22,7 +22,6 @@ 

  * [Config Management SIG](#Config_Management_SIG)

  * [Karanbir Singh Office Hours - Thursdays](#Karanbir_Singh_Office_Hours_-_Thursdays)

  * [Karanbir Singh Office Hours - Wednesdays](#Karanbir_Singh_Office_Hours_-_Wednesdays)

- * [NFV SIG](#NFV_SIG)

  * [OpsTools SIG](#OpsTools_SIG)

  * [PaaS SIG](#PaaS_SIG)

  * [Software Collections SIG Sync-up](#Software_Collections_SIG_Sync-up)

@@ -86,13 +85,6 @@ 

  <a href="http://irc.freenode.net" rel="noopener">irc.freenode.net</a> as kbsingh, and you can also call me on the phone

  at +44 207 009 4455.

  

- ### <a name="NFV_SIG">NFV SIG</a>

- 

- * Weekly Wednesdays at 1600 UTC on #centos-devel

- * Chair (to contact for more information:) Thomas Herbert (tfherbert)

- * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/NFV)

- * Meetings not necessarily held every single week but will meet most weeks. However, they can always be held upon request.

- * The CentOS NFV (Network Function Virtualization) SIG will provide a CentOS-based stack that will serve as a platform for the deployment and testing of virtual network functions (VNFs) and NFV component packages on compliant CentOS platform.

  

  ### <a name="OpsTools_SIG">OpsTools SIG</a>

  

@@ -120,8 +112,8 @@ 

  

  ### <a name="Storage_SIG">Storage SIG</a>

  

- * Monthly on Tuesday at [1000 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=10&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

- * Chair (to contact for more information): Karanbir Singh (kbsingh), Niels de Vos (ndevos), Giulio Fidente (gfidente)

+ * Every two weeks (on odd weeks) on Friday at [1530 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=30&amp;sec=0) in #centos-devel

+ * Chair (to contact for more information): Karanbir Singh (kbsingh) and Lalatendu Mohanty (lalatenduM)

  * [Link to Project Site](http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage)

  * The CentOS Storage Special Interest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individuals coming together to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many different storage solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source storage options seeking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voice in packaging, orchestration, deployment, and related work. 

  

@@ -133,4 +125,6 @@ 

  * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization)

  * The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) is a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a base platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. This includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM, containers and containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process level virtualisation technologies in the future.

  

- Page generated on 2019-11-11 10:28:39.480274 UTC

+ 

+ 

+ Page generated on 2019-11-12 18:01:46.874219 UTC

@@ -0,0 +1,162 @@ 

+ BEGIN:VCALENDAR

+ VERSION:2.0

+ PRODID:-//yaml2ical agendas//EN

+ X-WR-CALDESC:Meeting schedule for the CentOS Project and SIGS

+ X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Atomic SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191114T160000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Atomic SIG\nChair:  Jason Brooks (jbrooks)\nDescript

+  ion:  The SIG is working on several goals including shipping a minimal Cen

+  tOS Atomic Host that focuses on running Docker containers in production.\n

+  \nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Cloud SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191114T150000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Cloud SIG\nChair:  Rich Bowen (rbowen) and Kushal Da

+  s (kushal)\nDescription:  The proposed CentOS Cloud SIG (CCS) is a group o

+  f people coming together to focus on packaging and maintaining different F

+  OSS based Private cloud infrastructure applications that one can install a

+  nd run natively on CentOS. We are a non vendor\, non technology and non ag

+  ent specific focus group\, but we will gladly work with and build content 

+  to suit relevant niches or vendor ecosystems. This group specifically targ

+  ets users who wish to install and run their own\, independent ( or hybrid 

+  ) cloud infrastructure on CentOS Linux.\n\nThe CCS intends to take ownersh

+  ip of existing CentOS Project relationships with vendors\, and help to mai

+  ntain the updated package repositories for all participating cloud project

+  s. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191118T140000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai

+  r:  Brian Stinson (bstinson)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Karanbir Singh (k

+  bsingh)\, Thomas Oulevey (alphacc)\nDescription:  The CBS/Infra meeting is

+   for discussing and coordinating operations in the Community Buildsystem. 

+  Anyone are welcome to attend and discuss client tools\, jobs in the builds

+  ystem\, feature requests\, and anything related.\n\nProject URL:  http://w

+  iki.centos.org/HowTos/CommunityBuildSystem

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Config Management SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191115T170000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Config Management SIG\nChair:  Julien Pivotto (roide

+  lapluie)\nDescription:  The Config Management SIG is a SpecialInterestGrou

+  p that aims to bridge the gap between Config Management tools Power users 

+  and traditional users by producing and release RPM packages of several Con

+  figuration Management and Orchestration tools.\n\nProject URL:  https://wi

+  ki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Karanbir Singh Office Hours - Thursdays

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191114T093000Z

+ DURATION:PT30M

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Karanbir Singh Office Hours - Thursdays\nChair:  Kar

+  anbir Singh (kbsingh)\nDescription:  I am going to make myself available t

+  o anyone who wants to come along and\ntalk about CentOS Linux\, the CentOS

+   Project\, the SIGs or anything else that\nis related to these.  During th

+  is time\, you can find me on #centos-devel @\nirc.freenode.net as kbsingh\

+  , and you can also call me on the phone\nat +44 207 009 4455.\n\nProject U

+  RL:  http://www.karan.org/blog/2015/06/08/regular-office-hours/

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Karanbir Singh Office Hours - Wednesdays

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191113T170000Z

+ DURATION:PT30M

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Karanbir Singh Office Hours - Wednesdays\nChair:  Ka

+  ranbir Singh (kbsingh)\nDescription:  I am going to make myself available 

+  to anyone who wants to come along and\ntalk about CentOS Linux\, the CentO

+  S Project\, the SIGs or anything else that\nis related to these.  During t

+  his time\, you can find me on #centos-devel @\nirc.freenode.net as kbsingh

+  \, and you can also call me on the phone\nat +44 207 009 4455.\n\nProject 

+  URL:  http://www.karan.org/blog/2015/06/08/regular-office-hours/

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel via PM

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:OpsTools SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191113T180000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  OpsTools SIG\nChair:  Matthias Runge (mrunge) and  R

+  ic Megginson (richm)\nDescription:  The SIG will provide tools for operato

+  rs\, system administrators\, devops and developers doing infrastructure en

+  gineering on content based on CentOS Linux. We will aim to support the Con

+  fig Management SIG ( https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigMa

+  nagementSIG ) and repurpose their content as and when needed in our space.

+  \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/OpsTools

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:PaaS SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191113T170000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  PaaS SIG\nChair:  Troy Dawson (tdawson)\nDescription

+  :  The SIG will work on delivering multiple PaaS Stacks. These stacks will

+   come in various formats (rpms\, containers\, images etc ) The content wil

+  l be delivered into the CentOS Ecosystem for end user consumption\, run as

+   a service\, and support other CentOS Ecosystem projects.\n\nProject URL: 

+   https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191112T140000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Honza Hora

+  k (hhorak)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an ups

+  tream development area for various software collections and related tools.

+   Developers can build on and extend existing SCLs\, so they don't need to 

+  re-invent the wheel or take responsibility for packaging unnecessary depen

+  dencies. \n\nProject URL:  http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCL

+  o

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Storage SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191122T153000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh) and La

+  latendu Mohanty (lalatenduM)\nDescription:  The CentOS Storage Special Int

+  erest Group (SIG) is a collection of like-minded individuals coming togeth

+  er to ensure that CentOS is a suitable platform for many different storage

+   solutions. This group will ensure that all Open Source storage options se

+  eking to utilize CentOS as a delivery platform have a voice in packaging\,

+   orchestration\, deployment\, and related work. \n\nProject URL:  http://w

+  iki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Virtualization SIG

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191112T150000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Virtualization SIG\nChair:  George Dunlap (gwd)\nDes

+  cription:  The CentOS Virtualisation Special Interest Group ( virt-sig ) i

+  s a group of people coming together to promote and use CentOS Linux as a b

+  ase platform as a suitable platform for various virtualisation efforts. Th

+  is includes type-1 and type-2 hypervisors like Xen and KVM\, containers an

+  d containment based technologies like LXC and other system and process lev

+  el virtualisation technologies in the future.\n\nProject URL:  https://wik

+  i.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization

+ LOCATION:#centos-devel

+ END:VEVENT

+ END:VCALENDAR

Update calendar from YAML

Pull-Request has been merged by rbowen

a year ago