#103 Calendar update; Board update
Merged 4 months ago by rbowen. Opened 4 months ago by rbowen.
centos/ rbowen/centos.org master  into  master

file modified
-2

@@ -49,8 +49,6 @@ 

  * [Jim Perrin](https://wiki.centos.org/JimPerrin)

  * [Pat Riehecky](https://wiki.centos.org/PatrickRiehecky)

  * [Karanbir Singh](https://wiki.centos.org/KaranbirSingh) ([Chair](/about/governance/board-responsibilities/#chair-responsibilities))

- * [Carl Trieloff](https://wiki.centos.org/CarlTrieloff)

- * [Karsten Wade](https://wiki.centos.org/KarstenWade)

  

  Also in regular attendance:

  

file modified
+11 -1

@@ -33,6 +33,7 @@ 

  * [Config Management SIG](#Config_Management_SIG)

  * [CPE Sustaining team stand-up](#CPE_Sustaining_team_stand-up)

  * [Hyperscale SIG](#Hyperscale_SIG)

+ * [Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout](#Hyperscale_SIG_monthly_hangout)

  * [NFV SIG](#NFV_SIG)

  * [OpsTools SIG](#OpsTools_SIG)

  * [Software Collections SIG Sync-up](#Software_Collections_SIG_Sync-up)

@@ -102,6 +103,15 @@ 

  * The Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration on packages and tooling.

  

  

+ ### <a name="Hyperscale_SIG_monthly_hangout">Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout</a>

+ 

+ * Monthly on Wednesday at [2200 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=22&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #rooms-vc

+ * Chair (to contact for more information): Davide Cavalca (dcavalca) and Justin Vreeland (jvreeland)

+ * [Link to Project Site](https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Hyperscale)

+ * Monthly Hyperscale SIG hangout (Rooms VC, not IRC): <a href="https://fb.workplace.com/groupcall/LINK:oahfrnjmtwsg/" rel="noopener">https://fb.workplace.com/groupcall/LINK:oahfrnjmtwsg/</a>

+ The Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration on packages and tooling. This is a monthly VC to work together on a common project, ask questions, or just hang out.

+ 

+ 

  ### <a name="NFV_SIG">NFV SIG</a>

  

  * Every two weeks (on odd weeks) on Wednesday at [1500 UTC](http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0) in #centos-meeting

@@ -145,4 +155,4 @@ 

  

  

  

- Page generated on 2021-04-30 19:05:21.040298 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

+ Page generated on 2021-05-05 15:05:31.961051 UTC 

\ No newline at end of file

file modified
+35 -18

@@ -5,10 +5,10 @@ 

  X-WR-CALNAME:CentOS Meetings

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210503T083000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210510T083000Z

  DURATION:PT30M

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200825T200017Z

- UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210503

+ UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210510

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch

   ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

@@ -19,10 +19,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210504T083000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210511T083000Z

  DURATION:PT30M

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200825T200017Z

- UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210504

+ UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210511

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch

   ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

@@ -61,10 +61,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CPE Sustaining team stand-up

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210430T083000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210507T083000Z

  DURATION:PT30M

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200825T200017Z

- UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210430

+ UID:cpesustainingteamstand-up-20210507

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CPE Sustaining team stand-up\nChair:  Pierre-Yves Ch

   ibon (pingou)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Vipul Siddharth (siddharthvipul)

@@ -75,10 +75,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CentOS Office Hours

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210512T140000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210609T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210312T092021Z

- UID:centosofficehours-20210512

+ UID:centosofficehours-20210609

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Office Hours\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh

   )\, Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Come join us for an informal hour o

@@ -89,10 +89,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CentOS Office Hours

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210513T100000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210610T100000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210312T092021Z

- UID:centosofficehours-20210513

+ UID:centosofficehours-20210610

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2TH

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Office Hours\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh

   )\, Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Come join us for an informal hour o

@@ -103,10 +103,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:CentOS Stream Office Hours (Google Meet\, not IRC)

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210512T170000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210609T170000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210414T130935Z

- UID:centosstreamofficehours(googlemeet\,notirc)-20210512

+ UID:centosstreamofficehours(googlemeet\,notirc)-20210609

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=2WE

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  CentOS Stream Office Hours (Google Meet\, not IRC)\n

   Chair:  Rich Bowen (rbowen)\nDescription:  Monthly CentOS Stream office ho

@@ -139,10 +139,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210503T140000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210510T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20191204T103820Z

- UID:communitybuildsystem&infrastructuremeeting-20210503

+ UID:communitybuildsystem&infrastructuremeeting-20210510

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Community Buildsystem & Infrastructure Meeting\nChai

   r:  Brian Stinson (bstinson)\, Fabian Arrotin (Arrfab)\, Karanbir Singh (k

@@ -183,6 +183,23 @@ 

  LOCATION:#centos-meeting

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

+ SUMMARY:Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210616T220000Z

+ DURATION:PT1H

+ DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210428T162954Z

+ UID:hyperscalesigmonthlyhangout-20210616

+ RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=3WE

+ DESCRIPTION:Project:  Hyperscale SIG monthly hangout\nChair:  Davide Caval

+  ca (dcavalca) and Justin Vreeland (jvreeland)\nDescription:  Monthly Hyper

+  scale SIG hangout (Rooms VC\, not IRC): https://fb.workplace.com/groupcall

+  /LINK:oahfrnjmtwsg/\nThe Hyperscale SIG focuses on enabling CentOS Stream 

+  deployment on large-scale infrastructures and facilitating collaboration o

+  n packages and tooling. This is a monthly VC to work together on a common 

+  project\, ask questions\, or just hang out.\n\nProject URL:  https://wiki.

+  centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Hyperscale

+ LOCATION:#rooms-vc

+ END:VEVENT

+ BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:NFV SIG

  DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210512T150000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

@@ -215,10 +232,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Software Collections SIG Sync-up

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210504T140000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210518T140000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20200731T142602Z

- UID:softwarecollectionssigsync-up-20210504

+ UID:softwarecollectionssigsync-up-20210518

  RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=2

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Software Collections SIG Sync-up\nChair:  Jan StanÄ›

   k (jstanek)\nDescription:  The Software Collections SIG will provide an up

@@ -231,10 +248,10 @@ 

  END:VEVENT

  BEGIN:VEVENT

  SUMMARY:Storage SIG

- DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210504T100000Z

+ DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210601T100000Z

  DURATION:PT1H

  DTSTAMP;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20210429T114918Z

- UID:storagesig-20210504

+ UID:storagesig-20210601

  RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU

  DESCRIPTION:Project:  Storage SIG\nChair:  Karanbir Singh (kbsingh)\, Niel

   s de Vos (ndevos)\, Giulio Fidente (gfidente)\nDescription:  The CentOS St

Karsten and Carl stepped down, as per board minutes: https://blog.centos.org/2021/04/minutes-for-centos-board-of-directors-for-2021-04-14/

Updates to calendar from Hyperscale SIG.

Pull-Request has been merged by rbowen

4 months ago