2014-02-26 Board Meeting!
- Karanbir Singh
- Jim Perrin
- Fabian Arrotin
- Carl Trieloff
- Mike McLean
- SIG-focused open meeting
- Document sent around
- Trademark examples for FAQ.
- Some public discussion is covering our base for us, people are schooling other people on the subject by using the guidelines.
- We still want to put up some examples and improve the FAQ.
- Need a process for how to reach out to people in violation of the trademark.
- Will let people use logo for t-shirts if they are given away.
- were getting 600gb disks in the new hs23’s ( to fill out existing chassis )
- were also getting 600gb disks for ibm 2u storage box
- google-hangout(?) please check kit
- prop for
- another ( maybe voip sig )
- Desktop ( jim )
- hosting sig - not moving too far / too fast.
- storage sig: they need something to make it worthwhile, cloud sig might deliver something, not much interest from gluster - beyond the emails to centos-devel
packaging /extending stuff SIG:
- minimal kernel
- centos-7 derived
- maybe into an existing SIG or bootstrap a new
What should be the SIG status be for ‘re-branding’ CentOS