Board minutes 2014-06-04
- need to close to get versioning email out from board, assist from Jason
- invite for Jason to talk about ftp messaging coming from Red Hat
- basic update on where things stand, readiness.
- mikem needs access to git.centos.org for pushing altsrc content
- team needs one-time-for-first-time access to source of 24 to 36 hours in advance of release for internal-only pre-staging.
- mikem will bring this up in thu internal altsrc meeting
- Setting up internal host on possibly OSAS lab machines as pre-staging git devel server in 10.x VPN space.
- Can do a daily sync on #centos-devel when doing public prebuild dress rehearsal.
- Packages that are from EL7 that need to go into EL6. (right?)
- MikeM has list
- prepupgrade-assistance, redhat-preupgrade-tool, preupgrade-*
- These are going to be EL6 packages that only have source in git.centos.org and not in FTP - this means at least some EL6 source is moving to git from FTP.
- When do we sync to RHN?